General Terms and Conditions
We are The First International (Asia) Limited (collectively referred to as “we”, “the company” or “SUGARMAN”) and we own and operate the site www.sugarman.com.hk (collectively referred to as “our site” or “sugarman.com.hk”). Our site offers a convenient way to shop online over the Internet, including by using our applications and also provides delivery services (referred to as“services”).
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our site. By using our site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All products on sugarman.com.hk are listed in Hong Kong Dollars.
- System will generate an email to the email address registered by customer to confirm that we have received your order. Such confirmation does not constitute a promise of delivery of order items.
- We reserve our right not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation:
- no sufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered;
- no delivery can be arranged for your area; or
- one or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a human or computer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
- You can cancel the order before delivery window starts. The cancellation is valid upon our confirmation of your request.
- The company accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, PayPal; Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
- We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- We do not collect or keep your credit card information. If you choose to save your credit card information for express checkout, you agree and accept that the information will be encrypted and stored by the third-party payment service providers.
- The company reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- Products and prices displayed on our site are for reference only and are subject to alteration or modification at the time of actual transaction.
- We offer FREE delivery for area in Hong Kong, China and Macau
- We offer FREE worldwide delivery for purchases over HK$2500 before using promotion code. For order under HK$2500, a delivery fee of HK$100 and HK$200 will be charged for the Asian countries and other countries respectively.
- It is the responsibility of you to inform us immediately of any change to your delivery address after placing order.
- You will become the owner of the product(s) you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once product(s) has been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
Refund & Replacement
- If you find your product(s) in situations listed below, you can request replacement of specific product(s) within 7 days after delivery:
- Quality issue
- Short-shipment or wrong delivery
- We will arrange replacement of equivalent product within 7 days. If the specific item is out of stock, we will refund amount of the specific product(s).
- All refund will be credited back to the same bank account you paid the order.
All risks in the product(s) shall pass to you upon delivery but SUGARMAN shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
If the performance by SUGARMAN of its obligations relating to the services it supplies on this site is prevented by reason of “force majeure” (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of SUGARMAN), SUGARMAN shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
The company and its employees, contractors and any third party provider (collectively “SUGARMAN”) make no representation or warranty in relation to:
- the completeness, quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, sugarman.com.hk or the information (the “Information”) stored on or receivable through this or any other sugarman.com.hk server;
- any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through sugarman.com.hk or pursuant to the Information;
- the access to sugarman.com.hk or the Information will be uninterrupted or does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties.
You shall not rely on the Information. SUGARMAN shall not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arises, directly or indirectly, from your reliance or use (whether authorized or not) of the Information or this website.
All intellectual property rights in the content, user content, design, text, graphics and other materials on our site, and the selection or arrangement thereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any unauthorized use without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the company’s determination shall be final.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.